Getaway Scene Getaway Scene

Awesome

This is the first time I've seen something this original in a dress-up. The art was neat, but the way the menu worked annoyed me. A few things that could be done to improve the game would be; more "cloth", making the sound disabling button stop the sound effects as well and a simpler menu.

4/5 & 7/10 from me

HD Naruto Hentai Gallary HD Naruto Hentai Gallary

Meh..

I never understood why all these hentai galleries belong on Newgrounds, 4/10 to you for joking with it.

(Improvement for if it had been a real gallery)
More images
Better quality images
Warn people before screaming at them

Heil responds:

these are high definition images!!1

Red and Black Guitar Red and Black Guitar

Could become something bigger

The concept is similar to the "Rock band" game (Non-Flash), and has it's potential - Try adding more instruments and more control over the instruments.
If you have the skills and time you could turn it into something like "SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3"

Demo-Dress-On Demo-Dress-On

Good so far

Your graphics are good, and the game is simple, but (If it passes) demos usually end up with a low score, so I hope you're here to please us with your artwork, and not yourself with a high score.

Improvement:
More cloth
Being able to use the "Back" arrow at any point (If cloth_0 is shown, it should go to cloth_999)
A screen shot and/or a print button
Music (I have a few good loops in one of my own clock-day submission you might want to consider using)

4/5 & 6/10, from me and artist added to favorites for the artwork :)

Newgrounds Helpful Guide Newgrounds Helpful Guide

Neat

Well, this is a bit of a useless review, but I just felt like saying - Great job!

Sispri responds:

Thanks dude.

Refrigerator Rampage Refrigerator Rampage

Oh look, it's BBC!

Hey BBC,
Time for a review, eh?

The game's objective is neat, simple and yet funny. The way the game would get harder the higher your score went was a good way to keep the user playing even longer than most games of this kind would - After long enough time it gets boring though.

The power-ups were another good, but not original, way to make the game better and with the original artwork, funnier - I did miss score-based power-ups though.

I had a bug with the high score panel not loading (It might have been me, who was inpatient), but it was minor and didn't affect the game play at all.

I loved the artwork, but a few animations wouldn't have hurt (me).

Overall it's a neat game, and fun to play for a few minutes, not worth the strawberry ice cream you stole from me though... I still want it back

4 & 9 from me :)

zrb responds:

I still don't know what BBC means !
Anyways thanks for the review, I suppose I could have worked on it more but I tried to keep it simple.

NG Level Icon Maker NG Level Icon Maker

Wonderful

One of the best gadgets I've seen on Newgrounds for years, and all the choices to customize everything.. Fantastic..
Overall a great game, I don't see anything you could improve, else than adding more objects - Oh and, I found a little layer bug with the donut.. Half of it goes underneath the background for some reason
5 & 10

smokinjoeevil responds:

There were a few objects like that. Like the skeletal, clenching fist, the crown, and the wooden stake. I made them so that you wouldn't have to put two objects onto the stage at once and line them up, but that part would show in front, and part behind other objects. So as to make it look like the skeletal hand was holding something, or the crown was set on-top and around something, etc. Donut was the same way. You can actually place something iside it. But yeah, I can also see where you'd like it to appear completely in front of other things, and that currently isn't possible... I'll keep it in mind for version 2 and maybe have a "flatten" option. Thanks for the feedback.

Baby Vegeta Online Baby Vegeta Online

....

In my honest opinion, it was bad - Even for a start.
You need to practice a lot more - Be original.

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

The Best!

The best tutorial ever!

Depredation responds:

Short but sweet ;D. Thanks.

Ed's treasure Ed's treasure

Wtf

What are you supposed to d

Abs55 responds:

You move the light with the arrow keys on the keyboard and move the fish with the mouse. You collect the one coin left in each level and then go to the treasure helmet within the time limit. Be warned the light gets smaller each level.

Have fun!