BirdDog BirdDog

It sure is a change..

..From the usual submissions. Your style reminds me of David Firth's. I don't know why, but I liked it.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

Well...

This is a piece of art.

Excessive Happiness Excessive Happiness

---

I'll jump straight to the area where you could improve, since it seems like that's what you're after:
x Smoother animation - I.E. eye blinks
x Even though the sketchy style made this submission more original, I think it would be better clean.
x A better story, if any even existed.
x At points where characters were speaking, even though it probably wouldn't be what they said/sang, it would be neat if it synced to the song
x General improvement with detail in the background

A good submission overall - Good luck with further projects :)

gaaaah responds:

Yeah I gotta work with inbetween frames -_-lll. And yes I shall try to ink and make it cleaner. I am also trying to learn to be more creative with the background, as you can see from the animation that the b/g was shitty.... And they weren't singing, they were actually talking to the blue haired girl, although I\m starting to think I shouldn't have done that cause people might mistake it for singing the song.

And thank you for the in depth critique :) Cheers

Getaway Scene Getaway Scene

Awesome

This is the first time I've seen something this original in a dress-up. The art was neat, but the way the menu worked annoyed me. A few things that could be done to improve the game would be; more "cloth", making the sound disabling button stop the sound effects as well and a simpler menu.

4/5 & 7/10 from me

HD Naruto Hentai Gallary HD Naruto Hentai Gallary

Meh..

I never understood why all these hentai galleries belong on Newgrounds, 4/10 to you for joking with it.

(Improvement for if it had been a real gallery)
More images
Better quality images
Warn people before screaming at them

Heil responds:

these are high definition images!!1

Red and Black Guitar Red and Black Guitar

Could become something bigger

The concept is similar to the "Rock band" game (Non-Flash), and has it's potential - Try adding more instruments and more control over the instruments.
If you have the skills and time you could turn it into something like "SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3"

No mercy [full version] No mercy [full version]

Whuhu

Just What I need for my new (I was bored in 10 min.) flash :D !

Metalized responds: